Monday, December 1, 2014

2 Months of Me, You & US


I love you more than you will ever know
Days are short as darkness comes quickly and we seek the warmth of shelter. The final month of 2014 has descended. Wood Horse galloped in with strength and endurance, delivering you unto our arms. Now, we dive deep into the dark of winter as I suckle you at my breast and watch you grow, in leaps and bounds, everyday. What an honor it is!

Your sweet coos and gorgeous smile brighten our moments, as the chaos of a mad world churns. Truth is that there is far greater love on this planet than we are sold to beelieve. (I know from first-hand experience ~ my travels around the world showed me the generosity of strangers.) However, the push continues for the greed to bee halted and for a full return to our authentic power as there is much work to bee done on beehalf of both Gaia (Mother Earth) and Humanity.

I don't know how we'll fare or what life will bee like when you're my age now, I can only keep planting these seeds and hoeing the soil that is you, as well as your Soul Sisters & Brothers. 


You are the ones we have been waiting for. 
The generations that came beefore (they just didn't know)