Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inspiration


















Today, yesterday, and tomorrow (I hope), I am blessed with daily, inspirational kisses that I metaphorically receive from the wider world around me.  From new comrades to old friends, from mentors to family, from our planet to San Diego, from an expansive array of creatures and beings to ceramic plates filled with freshly grown produce, and from art as biological necessity to movement as activism, the muses spin around me, dancing diligently while sweetly tooting their horns of emerald, gold and ivory. 

Inspire me.  I dare ya...

Today, I can only hope that my words and deeds also provide ample sustenance for others to keep on keeping on as well as thought-provoking fodder for a deeper awareness as we all continue to move through this beautiful life.

Inshallah.