Friday, November 12, 2010

Here I Am

These days, more and more, I am giving myself permission
to show up.
To share my raw vulnerability, to expose my shadows and to display my flaws.
In the process, I am also allowing my Self to revel in my light, to exude my beauty and to experience my divine. I am letting go, more and more, of my fears
of being judged and "not good enough."

I am making mistakes and enjoying every step of the process.
What I used to internalize as negative and/or "bad," is now, simply, par for course.
I am learning
lessons too vital to be overstepped.
I am trusting that
this moment
n-o-w
is perfect.

I am listening
to what my heart says
to the quick pulses that throb out from our collective consciousness.
I am feeling deeply
as I always have
yet with a quicker response time
to you, and your be-ing,
to our shared dance
as we continue to revolve around
that great fire in the sky
and as we continue to evolve
into the night
into what comes next.

And, whatever that is,
just know,
I'll be there.