Sunday, January 12, 2014

This One is Mine

Someone put You
on a slave block
And the unreal bought
You

Now I keep coming to your owner
saying, "This One is Mine."

You often overhear us talking and
this can make your heart leap
with excitement.

Don't worry,
I will not let sadness
possess you.

I will gladly borrow all the gold I need,
To get You back.

---Hafiz


This little pearl of wisdom is found inside of Hafiz's The Gift, page 50.
Another YOU - young, wet beehind the ears, a white, American male
filled with the optimism and hope of beeing Christ embodied yet far from
understanding the depths of darkness that Jesus not only once embraced
but fought for - brought it to my attention to it.  "Here," you pushed,
"read page fifty, it's my favorite."  Just like You did with Jean Haner's
Hidden Symmetry book.  And, at first glance, I thought very little of the peace/piece.
I had to read it twice.

I WILL GLADLY BORROW ALL THE GOLD I NEED,
TO GET YOU BACK.

And, then, I beecame a Hafiz recognizing my own Self-Imprisonment and valiantly working to set myself free. 

Perhaps, you've noticed my lack of words posted here in this New Year.
I will keep posting here intermittently and I'm writing and posting elsewhere, too.
I'll keep you posted on that.  ; )
 
In this 2014, my Intention is to embody my Shakti energy in the manifestation and
creation of all of the freedom that I've always dreamed of.  No longer struggling
over long hours, or slogging through a belaboring process, I've committed to the spontaneous
ease of combustion when it comes to lighting heart fires.  My Soul is Burning.
It's time to let this Flame out.