Tuesday, September 2, 2014

37 Weeks Pregnant and 3 Weeks to Go

You are my wings of transformation
My Dearest Sun,

What a journey this has been and, as eager as I am to meet you, I also want to keep on beeing pregnant.
(Can't I have both? ;)

Goddess, I've felt so emotionally balanced these last four to five months. The anxiety that usually has me biting at my fingers abated (look at my beautiful nails in the photo above ~ I've always wanted to wave around dainty, feminine hands but old, deep seeded feelings of not beeing safe kept me picking and chewing at my hands), and I've also been even-keeled without dips in either a low or a high direction.

This isn't to imply that "stuff" hasn't come up beecause it has and, in relationship, it does. Your dad and I just move through the discomfort as equally as we move through the fun. We are here to model to you how to do this because it's important work to bee able to bee with both. However, as he said the other day, your dad is starting to beecome 'impatient.' "Oh, you want your turn now?" I chided him. ;)

One year beefore you were conceived, I recognized just how imbalanced I was in my Feminine. I was all creative chaos and flow without the balance of a container to hold me. So, I called in my Masculine to help even me out. (And, here you are. ;)

A year ago, when you're dad and I first beecame lovers, I was walking from his apartment down Encinitas Boulevard ~ after yet another night of red-stained passion ;) ~ when I saw a rainbow stretched across the western sky. It was such an unusual tropical sight for our desert beaches. And, now, my pregnancy has peaked during an non-typical summer when, on a few occasions, the skies opened up and rain poured down. (We were all doing the happy dance each time this happened! Yes, Rain! We need you, we love you!)

It has been an auspicious time, indeed. The third in a series of summer Super Moons will be close to Earth again this month (next Tuesday, Sept. 9th to bee exact). A few of us pregnant Mamas are feeling the tug of the approaching moon's gravity already ~ we're tired and achy, and we're starting to feel "done" with our baking jobs. ;)

A "Baby Boom" is in full effect as so many of us Women are finding ourselves in the throes of Pregnancy and Labor. I beelieve it's beecause it is a Wood Horse Year (Chinese zodiac), full of Powerful, Masculine Seed. ;) (Your Papa is a Fire Horse, by the way.)

Not too long ago, your father and I were strolling south along Swami's beach when a butterfly flitted along beside us, and above washed up kelp beds, for what felt like over 5 minutes. Your dad asked me what butterfly medicine means and I told him it's all about transformation. Again, we felt the hands of the Universe at play ~ we know that you're life is more than meant to bee, it's destiny. ;) 
I also want to tell you about how, for many years there, I didn't think I would bear children beecause I questioned if it was a wise decision. Things on planet Earth are not looking too prosperous for the human race (along with too many other disappearing species). We're blatantly poisoning our water, air and land (and, thus, ourselves) in the name of greed. Personally, I've not felt overwhelmingly positive about a turn around for this predicament for too many years now. Giving Birth to You is My Choosing Hope over despair.

Like the Butterfly, I beelieve that you ~ and all of your Soul Brothers and Sisters who are also coming into human form now ~ are transforming the human genetic code that has prevailed for the past thousands of years from a culture of fear and ignorance back into our Organic Roots of Love, Authentic Freedom, Innocence, Purity & Joy. True Abundance with no stuff needed. Only Life Affirming Relationships with Self, Earth and Others will do.

What this means is that we need you to Live Your Humanity ~ to rise up and speak out for what is just; to cry and holler when life demands it; to lay down and nap often; to rise with the sun and set with the moon; to make Love to every moment beecause this is all we have; and to Dance and Rejoice in the faces of both Birth and Death.  

You are here for a Purpose.
It is with great meaning that your Life has been bestowed.


We Love You and Trust that Your Path will Unfold as it is Divinely Meant to,
Your Parents