Saturday, September 14, 2013

World Tour of LOVE

It began in January.
This world tour that has swung around the County of San Diego
making stops in Oceanside, Spring Valley, Carlsbad, North Park, South Park,
Pacific Beach, City Heights, Golden Hill, Cardiff, Sherman Heights, Leucadia,
Encinitas and more.
Because  
This Is My World.
And it's not that I haven't traveled outside of this locale, or
to other countries.  I have, and I will again.
Perhaps, it's simply that thinking globally is situated in acting locally.

It's been a wild ride filled with bumps and bruises,
jolts and jarring, consistent "wake up's" and boatloads of laughter.
There's been rhythm lost, resistance surrendered to,
and power re-claimed.
There's also been death and dying, so that I may bee reborn and live.
And, LIVING IN LOVE NOW
IS ALL THERE IS.

It's all there is.

As an autumn equinox sweeps its way in,
and the summer of LOVE recedes in the background, 
the mystery remains.
What is to come?
Where will the journey lead to next?


I've set my intentions, I'm listening to my heart.
I am continually releasing expectations for how it should,
or will look. 

I'm holding your hand and gazing deep into your eyes.
Sinking deeper into TRUSTING that it is all unfolding
exactly as it is divinely meant to.

Where LOVE leads,
I shall follow.


(Join me.)