Friday, September 17, 2010

Meet Me

Meet me in between
man and woman,
earth and sky
joy and pain.
Between flesh and spirit,
bitter and sweet,

lost and found.

Meet me in the middle
of duality
the division of wholes
violently ripped in two.
In the middle of 

the exhale and the inhale,
between the expansion
and the contraction,
the push and the pull.
Half a heart awaits its next beat,
half a soul awaits a natural, counter balance.

Meet me somewhere along
a road less traveled
walking nimbly out past the break,
past the mountains and the hills
the sunrises and the sunsets
past the point of no return.
Meet me.

Meet me in between
here and there,
now and then,
forever gone and only to return.

Meet me

                  in stillness


                              in silence
in nothing to do'ness.  In nowhere to be's
and no one to see.
Meet me here, on this screen.
Meet me there, in the mirror.
Meet me, anywhere,
on the street, in the dog,
in the tilted grin of a beggar.
In the sugar spilled on the counter
the crystals reflecting the glory
of all that once was and is never
to be
again.
Meet me
again.
Meet me.



Meet me in the middle
between me and you,
us and them,
yours and mine.
Meet me where the clouds
part, in the distance between
language and knowing,
between custom and instinct.
Meet me before the breath
and after the exhalation, in clear
space and an open conduit.


Meet me in the middle
of a dance floor,
on a field on a farm,
or on a trampoline on a lake on an island in the Pacific Northwest.


Meet me in the distance that lay between us
like a Grand Canyon awaiting our fall.
Meet me beyond Eden
back in Sacred Time
when we were simply one.



We were simply One.


Meet Me.