Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Notes from the DanceFloor, Take I

"How is the laughter in your life?" she inquires,
after a week's worth of turbulence, including an explosive release,
an outpouring of retracted steam from a deep geyser of boiling magma.
(Primal Fluidity)
Today, just now, as I was stretching and oozing into the honey-colored, wood floor below my bones, this tissue, these cells,
I found my BodyMind pulled into a sweet reverie, inspired by the delicious moments of Love that have also flowed, right along with the red, hot temper and steaming passion,
over the just now past.
(primal fluidity) 
I then allowed my Self to be taken out of this moment, now, and onto a ride of
"What if's?" and "Maybes..."
There in following a delectable experience of
compete human contradiction 
that I enjoyed with no one but me
as deep, guttural, belly laughter erupted from the black pits of my SoulSpirit.
Primal Fluidity
YES YES YES!