Monday, February 13, 2012

My Statement on SOULAR POWER

The General Commands from her Heart that all of the Mindless Head Talking Stop & the True Movement Bee-gin!!!

"what is this this language i speak this tongue that spits
words too silent to hear
sounds too precious to share
saliva too potent to bear
what is this this dream i feel vibrating in my core
humming in my heart singing in my ears rattling my beeing
daring me to cry out
to scream to dare to stand up and shout and say
yes
this is
we and
we are me.
without you i exist not
without us i cower and wither
without is within with in each other
with in our one beating pulse our one giant
step together towards this
one now
this is what it is
one now
we
are."  (posted to Gina Tang's Soular Power blog)


THE SOULAR POWER BRIGADE RETURNS
Sunday, February 26th 7pm
Bring Your Food, Your Instrument(s), Your LOVE!!!
music, dance, song, spoken word...