Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy August ~ Now, Follow Through

SUMMER of LOVE 2013
There's still time left
To sow your seeds
those Dreams that Dance in your BodyMind
what Expression do they want in our World?

On Summer Solstice, my housemates and I hosted a party here at the Treehouse. 
It began early, for the family types, and I arrived later because
I had to witness Todo Mundo taking the main stage at the OB Street Fair.

It was a lovely evening and it wasn't quite as intentional as I like my events to bee.
One week later, I ended up again in the company of a sweet sistar who shared her sadness.
"I need SEX," she said, as I listened, dropping in with her, to empathize and to feel this collective wound that too often goes unanswered, together.

"What can we do in response to having our needs met?" I asked.
"What are our solutions?" 
"Let's have a conscious connection event with embodied conversation around the topic!"
I offered.   
"YES!"  
Let's talk about SEX, baby. 
I called her up a few times afterward, trying to co-create an event but she's a busy woman. 
So, I took matters into my own hands, and facilitated an evening of conscious connection with masks on and embodied conversation around removing our masks during our Mid-Summer Night's Dream party here last weekend. 

Meanwhile, she just showed up, met a new man here where they connected instantaneously and they were off.  Last night, she beamed with the absolute glow of satisfaction.  "Cara, it is everything I have been asking for - Depth.  Intimacy.  Honesty.  Vulnerability."  I cheered for her, feeling my own gratification at the power of intention setting and manifestation AND I also laughed at my Self.  "Damn!" I thought, "my shit is still burning up in the roaring flames of transformation!" as I continue to peel away all of my own extraneous layers and as the constriction of rebirth continues to tighten around me.

Nonetheless, I discover great comfort in reveling, second-hand, in her SUCCESS.  
I trust the Universe.  
Patience is a virtue.  
My time will come.  
And, so will yours.  

Set your intention(s).  
Beelieve in MAGIC.  
Bee Disciplined.  PLAY (A LOT!)  
And, Follow Through.  
The rest will bee, as we say, OUR STORY.  


THIS MONTH'S POWER PATH THEME IS "FOLLOW THROUGH."
Your Shamanic Medicine Reading for the Month of August Here.