Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On Prosperity

The picked chords of an electric guitar chimed melodically while the ancient call of a hollow Didjerido echoed.  Together, rising up and meeting in a spiraling dance of music and meaning, the Hive buzzed with a timeless rhythm.  Upon this cue, I moved through primal fluidity and slid across a wooden floor.  Offering up my bodymind and soulspirit to the ever present eyes of a watchful King, to the potent gaze of a powerful Goddess and to the arching leap of a Crazy Horse, I took my place along the great, flowing river of time.  I looked out upon a burgeoning city, where mechanical arms swing and where building's rest, some empty and aching.  I wandered into a conversation with a young man.  Struggling to discover the light within all of the darkness that he has ever known, he says, "Prosperity?  Not Prosperous?  It implies that you are not there yet - that you are actively striving towards it."
"Yes," I respond.  "It is a response to where we find ourselves in time and space," I say.  "We are not prosperous, no.  We are sick and we are dying.  We are sad and we are lonely.  We know great abundance, yet we have been brainwashed by an illusion of lack, of not enough - not enough food; not enough money; not enough power; not enough attention."  We have even been fooled into believing that it is WE who are not good enough.  "So long as my aunts and uncles sleep on the cold pavement below while million-dollar buildings stand erect and empty, there is No prosperity," I share.  "So long as the stark contrast between the have's and the have not's remain, there is no prosperity."
Yes, Shakti and I are privileged to have known abundance and we are privileged to be living here, at the Hive, n-o-w.  However, our own, personal prosperity will not be achieved until we are all prosperous - together.
N-o-w is the time.
To come together.
And to uplift one another in the process.
We believe this.
Do you?
If so, then JOIN US!!!!

www.prosperity-hive.com
www.facebook.com/#!/prosperityhive