Friday, November 4, 2011

May fall rain upon you like golden sunlight through the branches of a Grandmother Oak...

Through the Portal

Oh YES!  This time now is different.
I can feel it with every ounce of my cellular and auric be-ing.
It's not that I have changed - nope, my shadow dances remain and I am still making plenty of mistakes and missteps.  "Whoops!  Sorry."  I hope you can forgive me for any of my indiscretions while knowing that they are never personal.  I also remain deeply and passionately IN LOVE with Earth, with Art, with Life, with this moment, WITH YOU and I am just as forgiving of all your misdeeds and flaws as I was before.

What is different, however, is that now I directly experience your holding me up when I fall, your saying "No, Cara, we will do it as planned, and this is why," your sweet embrace of ME in light of all of my patterns and habits.  What is different now is that, together, we have tapped in to something much greater than each of US individually and, as a result, there is no easy getaway, there is no slinking out the back door, there is no turning back.  There is only each step forward.  There is only TRUST that what is unfolding has already been written.  There is only BELIEF in our UNION - 
Pure.  Perfect.  Honest.  Loyal.  Raw.  Organic.  Natural. 

There is only, and ever, THIS.  
And, right in the middle of it, 
we have chosen to hold hands and say,
"YES!  AND????"

Blast Off.
Through the Portal, II