Wednesday, November 2, 2011

On Unity Consciousness

It's Here!  And, I am Home!
4:44am and the alarm goes off.  Not the ding of a plastic clock made in China.  Nor the ring tone of a cell phone.  Rather, it is an internal alarm clock that has consistently hummed - for years now - in order to wake me when the time has come.  By 7am, I reading myself to walk outside, under a rising, low-lying sun's rays.  "Wanna go for a walk?" his texts reaches my phone.  YES!  And...
"I woke up at 4:44am this morning," I share, as our feet carry us up Grant Hill.
"Me too," he not-so-coincidentally responds. 

According to Mayan mythology, the sacred portal of this time now - of all of these repeating 0's and especially these 1's - represents our species' ascension into "Unity Consciousness."  We have now risen.  Can you feel it?

I sure do.

I think of something I want to say and my companion speaks it.  I reminisce about a relationship with another and they reach out, to touch back and tap in.  I feel something, and there it is - an immediate return of my vibration comes right back.  I have been referring to it as the "Law of Attraction."  Yes, and...  we've entered a re-newed time. 

Thank the Stars that my Soulmates are on this journey with me.  They reflect the bright wattage of my Light while also holding up my cards right in front of my face.  "The 3 C's are for Cockiness, Compulsiveness and Co-dependence," she says.  "Damn!" I think.  They've got my number and I have no where to hide so, instead, I just keep marching forward ~ one foot in front of the other.

The brilliance of this now is that we get to honor the desecration of all that has not served - all of the individualistic consumption by the little i's, a great Illness that almost swallowed US whole - together.  Now, we choose to move toward the Sun's soular energy in compassion and creativity.  And, this WE is based in RELATIONSHIP.  Because Relationship is the premise of LIFE on this Planet.  Relationship is what we orbit.  Relationship is what our very, real human stories revolve around.  Relationship is the heart of the matter.

In this great period of reforming, you will notice that old patterns are falling away.  This will include the dying off of relationships that do not serve.  Allow this.  Make space for it in your life.  And, embrace what is to come next by opening your arms up wide, saying "Yes, and?" and apologizing for what came before.  We are culpable partners on this adventure.

Who's In?!?!


Honoring the Desecration During the Great Un-Doing