Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sitting with the BEauty ~ 11:11:11




From the potently full moon with Jupiter shining brightly below it to the brilliant orange and pink skies illuminating an eastern, early morning horizon, this NOW is unmistakable.  E~motion has been flowing through my BodyMind SoulSpirit right along with it.  Whatever is taking place, the resonance of a shifting planet and its people can be felt - if you're willing to sit with it, that is.  And, that's the key to this portal - otherwise, the change is too subtle to notice.

Transformation is happening on a very deep, cellular level.  Planets are aligning.  Our galaxy is expanding.  Some even believe that the cosmos is waking up.  If we're lucky, we can wake up right along with it.  We can begin to notice that the dissonant hum of the "normal" of our everyday lives - of where to go and how to get there, of who to see and how to behave, of chasing a disappearing dollar while hungering for what isn't, of forcing outcomes and manipulating results - can drown out the beautiful symphony that is always available to our BodyMind's senses so long as we are willing to tune it in.  

(Do you want to tune it in?  If so, it's simple.  Turn off the media.  Unplug.  Refrain from spending a lot of your time being inundated by popular culture - including mainstream news, sugar pop radio and television.  Just for now.  These things aren't inherently bad.  They are simply external stimuli that can clog our senses, rendering us unable to feel what is below our temporal bodies.)

There is nothing to comprehend or understand about this NOW.  There is only the allowing for what is.  Most importantly, however, there is the recognition of just how important it is to feel.  We do not seek to "control" our emotions.  And, we do not need to try to focus our minds, focus our minds, focus our minds - like hypnotic robotics.  Rather, let's just sit with the Beauty - which includes the tragedy of all of the violence and chaos that we have submitted both this planet Earth, as well as our human selves, to.  (If you resist this statement, then I recommend you watch Roberto Benigni's film, "Life is Beautiful" once again.)

Let's just sit here until we can feel, once more, the pain and sadness of rampant clear-cutting of forests across our globe, including great devastation within the Amazonian basin.  Let's just sit here until we can feel the emptying out of our great oceans of the marine life that has sustained our ways of being for millennium.  Let's just sit here until we can feel the mass murder of innocent humans who refuse to bend to another way - whether that be the way of religion, the way of economics, or the way of government.  Let's just sit here until we can feel that all of this pain and suffering deeply resides in each one of US (and not just the 99% of US - ALL OF US.  100%)

Personally, this is why I have been crying.  Tears roll down my cheeks because of my own culpability.  Time and again, my own ego runs amok.  When I fall into believing that I am an identity in this body, then I can behave in ways that, more than anything else, end up causing me pain.  I can say things that are unnecessary - either in boasting cockily about myself or events that have yet to unfold or in gossiping negatively about others.  I can run maniacally after some illusive finish line - a hurtle that doesn't even exist - as though this now were some competition to win.  I can compare myself to others - usually "losing" out on the successful end of the winning stick.  I can forget that I am simply here to enjoy this adventure - to sit with the beauty of it and just feel it for what it is.  No where to get to.  No one to see.  Nothing to do.  Only this, now.

Yes, I can cultivate a place inside of me that trusts that everything is unfolding just as it was meant to.  I can believe that there is something much greater than little old me can even comprehend at play here.  I can recognize that this story has already been written.  I can allow that I have no choice in this life - except to arise each day anew with gratitude in my heart and with love on my lips.  I can live by a way in which - no matter what happens - I will say, "Good Luck.  Bad Luck.  Who knows?"

As we ascend into our Unity Consciousness, I hope you'll join me.