Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hibernation is Here

Wow.
I've become a Mama Bear in the short course of just one year.
Although I did contract a bit last winter, life wouldn't really let me rest.
There was a baby, known as the Prosperity Hive, to give birth to.
Like all good labors, she has required intention, time and energy and it has been the most rewarding work of my life.  For I finally became a Mama in the process and I am still sinking into the ways of bee-ing a benevolent and abundant Earth Goddess.  This past year has taught me so much, especially about Self-Compassion and Empathy - I am eternally grateful for the lessons. 

Today, my BodyMind demands that I spend most of my time, not just here in the Hive, but sleeping and resting.  Last week, even though I was struggling with my Mind, my Body knew this was for the best.  I've been suffering from chronic pain in my left wing, behind my scapula, since the spring, which led to a pinched nerve and my experiencing fleeting numbness in my left bicep/tricep since August.  Yes, I'm tired.  And, I'm pregnant.  Metaphorically speaking, of course!  (No actual human babies for this Momma ~ just yet.  ; )

A few friends and colleagues even dreamed of my pregnancy during this now past fall.  I think it's triplets and they're due around summer 2012.  I can't wait for you to meet them.  Cora is the most human-looking and sounding of them all.  She is very alive for me as I am doing my best to give voice to her story.  So, I'm taking care of all of US.  Pulling in.  Spending a lot of time in my dark cave.  Fattening up.  Re-membering how to truly just Bee.  And, TRUSTING this BodyMind of mine.  She knows.  "I" am just along for the ride.  And, gratefully so.  Because INTUITION is telling me to HOLD ON TIGHT and Rest Up.  Acceleration is here and 2012 is just around the corner.  Our spaceship is blasting off....