Monday, June 20, 2011

Notes from the Journal of a Crazy Woman, take I

In the past, we were burned...
"Gaileo's head was on the block
crime was looking up the truth
and as the bombshells of my daily fears explode
I tried to chase them to my youth.
Then you had to bring up reincarnation,
over a couple of beers the other night.
And now I 'm serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime.
How long 'till my Soul gets it right?
Will any human being ever reach that kinda light?
I call on the resting soul, Gaileo - King of Night Vision, King of Insight."

We'll begin with a preface, of sorts:
I believe in Energy.  As the Law of Thermodynamics states,
"Energy cannot be created or destroyed."  It only changes form - again, and again, and again and again.
Thus, the energy held in my container - in this body known now as "Cara" -
has made millions of trips around this planet.  Over all these millennium, it has endured, as well as suffered, much.  I also believe that energy is attracted and repelled by other energies, again and again and again and again.  Therefore, we find ourselves dancing with the same others, lifetime after lifetime.  

While sharing these ideas over an intimate dinner with my own mother, Carol Ann found the notion of "seeing" her now deceased parents someday again as extremely comforting.  I love my parents now, deeply.  However, I don't think I'm coming back around next time.  For it has taken me thirty-four years in this lifetime now to once again take many trips to hell and back and my Soul has finally said, "Enough."  

After thirty-four years, I am finally allowing my Self to show up in this here and now with the complete totality of my Full, Whole Be-ing - which is simultaneously flawed and perfect.  And, I believe this is why I am here, now.  Because as a human species we find ourselves in a great period of Change ~ we are transcending what it means to be HUMAN.  What I mean is that our humanity is deeply tied to this planet and as we evolve back toward our cosmic beginnings (i.e. a technological, robotic, machinated, and mechanical future) we also move away from this Earth and these EarthBodies.  As Ray Kurzweil writes, we are now upon the dawn of the "Spiritual Machine." 

We all feel this palpable shift.  From the literal ground shaking under our feet to the changing weather patterns and melting ice, life as we have known it is shifting.  And, for some reason, I was born into this lifetime now as an extremely passionate woman who is deeply in love with our humanity, with how we express ourselves in these containers, with our collective past, with where we've been as well as the stories for where we're going.  And, I guess I just want us all to celebrate this, now, because, I promise you, what's coming isn't what we've always known.  However, there isn't any reason to fear.  It just is - it just simply is.