Saturday, June 18, 2011

Releasing & Letting Go ~ Surrendering & Receiving

Enjoy the view from the Prosperity Hive


Over the course of the now past POWER-FULL week, my own personal healing has been potently coinciding with cosmological happenings.  Months ago, while perched up in the nestling arms of Grandmother Magnolia, aka my private office, my woman Franny said, "Cara, I don't know anyone more in tune with the Universe than you."  Even then, I still wasn't "seeing" how connected I've become.  Now, it's not just signs and omens that light up my path every step of the way, but it's also the moon and the stars that are changing colors and shifting their own alignment while steadfastly encouraging me to do the same.

It began with White Buffalo Calf Woman singing peace into her own soul as she was rocked and held within the nurturing arms of community.  Only days later, however, the unwieldy Medusa threw her sinewy arms into the afternoon air and exclaimed, "I am Open!  I am Free!"  Fortunately, the wise words of the sage philosopher were quick to resonate.  "Contextualize your meaning," her disembodied voice came, floating out across the ether.  Medusa's licking locks were reigned in.  "What I mean is," White Buffalo Calf Woman smoothed over, "let's approach each moment OPEN to the POSSIBILITY of what may come - in REAL TIME."      

And the Universe provides ~ 
Case in Point, #1:
Self-deprecating and lacking confidence, he up-shifts into a moment of inspired charisma.
"Do you want to go out for dinner after this?"
"Ah, no," Medusa quickly chimes, "I have loads of work to do."
FAILURE TO LAUNCH #1.
"Wait," my own shifting alignment comes back into vision and White Buffalo Calf Woman again rides in to the rescue.
"I take that back.  Of course I want to go out to dinner with you."
Together, we share synchronicity and enjoyable moments over a dinner
of Parmigiana i Gelato.  "Do you like to play beach volleyball?" he inquires.
"Yes, I'll definitely play volleyball," I respond.

Meanwhile, Grandmother Magnolia bends under the weight of inquiring SoulSpirits; an orange orb hangs pregnant and full in a velvet sky; and resuscitating currents pump a charred heart.
Pa-dumph, pa-dumph, pa-dumph.
Days unfold and the wind carries our heroine along the breeze.
She plans to dance with her shadow, but sometimes what these moments really call for, now,
is for us to simply hold and support each other.  For us to rock each others bodies, held tight against an expansive womb in a fetal position while supported from behind. 
Mama Bear wraps her deep, warm arms protectively around her cubs and breathes deeply into their shivering beings.  In.  Out.  In.  Out.  Her wide ribcage expands and contracts.

Sometimes, all we need is to climb into a tree and to inhale fresh air.   Sometimes, all we need is to sleep through that mid-day clock in the sky, inhaling on osmosis The Science of Success as it lies open and flayed across our slumbering face.

Sometimes, all we need is to surrender to this - a quiet stillness that reverberates from the inside out.  And the knowing that this is it - nowhere to go, nothing to do, no one to be.  Just this.
(Can you live with this?)