Saturday, June 18, 2011

Releasing & Letting Go ~ Surrendering & Receiving, take II


There's a pot of GOLD for ALL of US

"And you're not gonna hold me back, no,
'cuz I'm reaching for my dreams.
And, I'm not gonna hold you back, no,
'cuz you're reaching for your dreams.
And we're not gonna hold us back, no,
'cuz we're reaching for our dreams...
Reaching for you."  

The Universe Provides, Case in Point #2:
Like a restless leaf, he blows into the Hive.  Exuding excitement and brimming over with positive energy, he speaks words of business possibilities for classes and networking.
"What're you doing tonight?" he questions.  "In fact, there's a mixer down the street.  Wanna go?"
"No, I can't.  I'm attending a volunteer meeting for an organization that I've already spent the last few months volunteering with," I concede.
FAILURE TO LAUNCH, take II
"Wait," I'm coming back of my own accord quicker these days.  "Of course I'll go.  Duh."

I am, after all, a business woman who has rent to pay.  Nonetheless, I struggle to follow through on the small details that will net me an income.  I fear making money.  I have all these silly blocks about "Capitalism."  What is this?  Resolved to harness the power of this NOW, I follow through on a class for my Self taught by myself.

"What do I feel?" I inquire.
"Confused."  For I feel as though I don't feel anything.
"C'mon," I prod myself deeper.  "What do you feel, damn it."
And there I begin to notice a layer of black, smoldered ash.  It's relatively easy to pick through and rub beyond.  There's another layer, though, and this one is firmer, harder to puncture.  Yet, I am beginning to sense the pink, meaty pulse that lies within it.  "Ah," my breath catches.  "Here you are."  I look within and I see so much STRIVING.  Jumping into the bottom of the doggy-pile, I strive to grab at all of the goodies that have fallen out of the bottom of the piñata.  Physical by nature, I enjoy the competition of scraping for it, of feeling bodies piled on top of mine grabbing at the ground because I have already gathered a full-arm's share of short-term bliss.  After all, there's only so much of the little, hard candy to go around and I want to fight for my loot.

I dive deeper, beyond even this embodied memory, and I taste the feelings of 'inadequacy.'  Of "not enough" - not enough candy to satiate my belly and leave me feeling full.  Not enough piñatas to break and enjoy.  Not enough friends, like my two, older siblings, who I can discover at the bottom of the pile with me - nabbing our stash, like pirates at sea.  Not enough of this, now.  Not enough.  Not enough.  Not.  ENOUGH.


Summary of Key Astrological Points for Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse of Wednesday, June 15, 2011
The energies are strong for pushing for a new alignment.  Be still and receptive to a new alignment.  Find that still point of peace within you where nothing is happening.  Be with yourself and be in acceptance of whatever is happening out there in the world.

Deep core healings caused by our competitive, individualistic cultural practices can be released now.  This is the shift point we've been waiting for.  The masculine is reaching deep to heal its isolation from the feminine; and the feminine is releasing victimization and anger and surrendering to forgiveness for what has gone before.  (Remember, we all have both feminine and masculine energies within, regardless of our gender makeup.)

KEEP YOUR EYE ON WHERE YOU WANT TO GO, not where you've been.
Those courageous enough to engage in this sacred shift into balance are working not only for themselves but also for the entire collective.  WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS A WORLD OF CONNECTION AND COOPERATION.  WE ARE RELEASING A NEW CREATIVITY RECOGNIZING OUR CO-CREATION WITH SPIRIT.  


Be clear about your source of nourishment ~ honor and bless it daily.  

I DO.  I AM.  I BE.

"Wake up, people.  Your point of growth lies in being able to see and act on the truth ~ Irresponsibility for what is unfolding is no longer tolerable."
"Don't lose sight of your dreams and inspirations when things move through wobbly intensity.
Hold the line of sight for where you want your arrow to land, aim, let go and watch it SOAR."