Friday, May 4, 2012

essence

It has taken me a long time to arrive at this place of TRUSTing that
I KNOW WHO I AM.

I am LOVE.

When I know this, then everything else drops away.
There is only the desire to move in, around and from this place.
All I seek is authentic relating, - to feel your big, red heart beating
as mine simultaneously vibrates within my rib cage.  All I desire
is to keep peeling away the layers, the defenses that I piled and poured around my vulnerable, soft spots.  All I hope is that you too experience profound moments of connection, expression and presence.  Even when I feel the projections and/or judgments of other(s),
I tap in and know.  Even when the hurting wants to cover me back up and over
with its comfortable cushions of avoidance, I'll keep shrugging them away.
Even when my porous ego aims to protect itself, I'll continue sitting in my discomfort.
Maybee then, I'll bee ready to walk through the flickering flames of transformation.