Tuesday, December 31, 2013

GENEROSITY

2013 is almost said and done. 
In the past, I once enjoyed reflecting on the year just had while also filling up my Soul cup up with all that I felt I had 'accomplished' within the 365 day, solar year.  Today, I find my Soul cup so filled that, with each passing moment, I sink more and more into simply beeing here, now
PRESENT.  
The greatest gift.

What's to come in 2014 & beeyond is a MYSTERY and I sure hope that you will allow yourself to plan less and play more, to bee less methodical in your approach to life and, instead, more organic and improvisatory.   However, one key ingredient that I feel in my bones the coming times calls for is GENEROSITY.

Do you really want to make your dreams come true?  
If so, GIVE.  

GIVE free entry to your events to a handful of friendly volunteers, beecuase it will attract more people.
GIVE free advice and help to an obvious seeker lost on his path but trying so damn hard to find his route, beecuase it will earn you his respect.
GIVE LOVE BEECAUSE, in the end, IT'S WHAT YOUR HEART SINGS FOR MOST.

GIVE GIVE GIVE.

And, do it beecause you are WISE and beecause you know that in giving you shall receive. 
Bee so selfish that you put others' needs on equal footing as your own beecause this is what you want.  And, when you are not receiving what you want, ask and teach others how to give to you what you need.  


GIVE GIVE GIVE
and I will see you next year.