Sunday, December 1, 2013

LIVING GRATITUDE

"Thanks Giving is Good,
but Thanks Living is Best," the sign reads on that wisdom board
found along a stretch of highway 78 in my hometown of Vista.
We drove by it yesterday as a devilish grin lit up my face.

The holy-day season of 2013 has slid into 3rd base.
It's a downhill ride from here.
How will you mark the time? 
 
A New Moon is tomorrow ~ keep planting those Soul Seeds,
my friends.  The dark of this season can bee the most nutritious of all.
What are you wanting to grow?
(Me?  I always aim for LOVE.  
Even when I know I am working with depleted soil, and immature seeds.)

We'll bee Honoring the Darkness for our Winter Solstice event come mid-month.
Typically, it's always been about calling Back in the Light, but I've grown to LOVE my Darkness and want to celebrate and honor Her, just as equally as His light.  Balance requires our radical awareness.  Are you aware?

It's been a full and spacious week.  Luxurious time spent with loved ones and old friends, experiencing healing as well as critical conversations that included bee-ing offered advice.  All one has to do is listen and receive.  DEEP LISTENING IS CRITICAL TO RECEIVING.  Moments enjoyed strolling along a sunlit and warm winter beach.  Hours passed throwing a Frisbee disc, tending to the needs of customers in a Spiritual gift shop and just bee-ing.  Very little time spent consuming mass amounts of any one thing - food, media, stuff, etc.  Dancing my ass off.  Making love, making love, love making.  Minutes ticking by of allowing my frustration to rise and bee given voice ~ I take full responsibility for all of it and I have to allow it to move and bee expressed.  Otherwise, it stays stuck like cement, damning my forward movement and leaving me feeling heavy with exhaustion.  This goes for my anger, too ~ like those volcanoes currently spewing lava across our planet, I blew my top and lost my center on Thanksgiving night.  Fortunately, he can withstand the gale force of my e~MOTION and I can let it go and move on. 
IT ALL NEEDS TO MOVE. 

So, how do we live our gratitude?  
How do we take this notion off of the bookstore shelves, out of the books 
and embody it in our everyday lives?
I don't know.
But I'm willing to challenge you to a duel....

We've got a month. 
Let's show each other how to LIVE OUR GRATITUDE FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2013. 
Let's "Compete" to See Who Can Give Thanks the Highest beecause it's fun and, in the end,
WE ALL WIN.