Saturday, April 7, 2012

(Love - & Healing - is) HARD

~ like a vinyl dance floor you knock your head against after slipping to a fall.
~like an erect phallus seeking an entrypoint.
~like a parent-child relationship.
~like the feel of my left leg when fluid filled it to bursting.
~like watching the big hand tick by on a clock when you're struggling to stay awake.
~like intimacy and communicating clearly one's boundaries & expectations.
~like the trunk of an all-seeing Aspen tree.
~like an immovable block that you continually choose to see in your Bodymind's eye.

~like Radical Self Love where - in most moments in time - you show up to loving yourself just as you would bee loved.
~like maintaining positive focus on something inside (of one's self, for example).

HARD.


Watching that Full Moon as it rose over a hill from the comfort of a bed, EASY.

Integrating this April 2012 Full Moon Medicine into my Life, which asks that I commit to my wholeness, to relationships that are equal and reciprocal and to a shared vision that is our point of growth, now seems "hard" because I feel as though, in order to make clear - from my heart - that this is what I'm committed to then, I must revisit one of my last statements.  Can I bee so committed to my Self that I say a simple, "No, thank you." in ALL of the directions where intuition whispers in my ear," Really, Cara?  You want to take the risk and go down this path?"  Which is exactly what happened five minutes before I began my fateful journey nearly two Tuesdays ago.  Minutes later, I am asking one of the teenaged boys who dropped me outside of the ER what he thought of "risk taking.  "Go For It!," he sweetly said, as the cutest smile on the most adorable face grinned from ear to ear.
YES, AND...
I was unconsciously tromping through waist-high sage brush in pursuit of something outside of myself on that day.

Hmmm... lemme reflect on this.