Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SOUL MATE = four letter words

"Soul Mates Dancing with their Shadows" - You're still my Soul Mate even as our way of relating shifts





This now is powerfully potent.  Most of US feel this and we're giving authentic voice to it - it's simultaneously exciting as well as overwhelming.  As I see it, my Soul is burning with the same nuclear fusion that churns within our Sun.  And, as I move through this world, I am naturally attracting other bright, burning souls.  I call them "Soul Mates" - perhaps, too quickly.  Though, when LOVE is one's compass, what is time but a fictional construct?  However, in my blind rush to give all of this pure energy away, I have repeatedly hurt myself with my over-zealousness.  Oops!  ; )

I'd like to think that my last post was a palpable demonstration of how committed I am to my own wholeness.  After all, what is more whole than balancing the two halves that make up the One?  In deep gratitude, I have simultaneously had the opportunity to  actively apply my personal healing to the organizations and individuals that I am currently working with.

Our shared vision is one of and for global transformation.  Yet, how can any one of us transform the world unless we have fully committed to and are showing up for our own wounding and the work it requires to transmute it? 

My forward movement in regards to my Divine Dance with Soul Mates, outside of myself, has now been crystallized - thanks, in part, to last weekend's full moon.  My excitement for declaring new connections and my passion for sustaining dances that have already begun is now viewed from a clearer lens: I will only deepen my dance with those whom I share a larger vision with; a dream that is much bigger than the sum of our individuality.  Because I'm learning that our compassionately expressed limitations and weaknesses, as well as our enthusiastically celebrated gifts and strengths,  complement each other.  When a focused intention on the larger picture is maintained - such as, the greatest good for all - we fluidly flow between receiving and giving, taking and allowing, and offering and honoring. 

As a result, it's effortless.  However, our ability to do this is deeply steeped within how in tune we are.  Vibrating on the same frequency is the collective call for this Unity Consciousness.  And, this is what I am 110% committed to because this is where I'm discovering reciprocity and equality in my relating.  This wholeness includes expressing my boundaries and communicating, "No.  Thank you," when my vision isn't shared and my relating isn't reflected, or mirrored.  With this Eternal Flow of the Divine Masculine tumbling over and around the Divine Feminine within me, I've learned that it all comes down to this: HONEST PRESENCE & DEEP COMMITMENT.

There's nothing more.