Tuesday, April 9, 2013

living in LOVE

Sturdy legs, they have carried me across thousands of Earth miles, across mountain tops, up valleys and back again.  Tonight, they carried me back to you.  My sisters, sitting over dinner, the flickering flame of candles dancing across your faces.  And I wander in from a dusk-lit, spring night, my womb heavy with flow as a full shadow dances across the moon.  You motion for me to join the laughter, as we fall just as gently into tears and release.  In the warmth of our wood-floored craftsman, a deep knowing blooms and roots deeper.  "This is it," I again softly cheer.  

Our relating quickly turns to creating as L. picks up the harmonica and belts out her powerful melodies and I sink into the comforting floor, offering my body the deep stretching it requires.  After awhile, we come to a moment when coaching is called for.  Destruction ensues as we torch the collective wounds of our past.  Then, we pick up our proverbial - and metaphorical, of course! - paint brushes and we begin to paint anew.  
"What do our highest selves see?"  
"What visions dance before our gaze?"  
"What truths shall we hold so deeply that there are no other options?"  
There are no other options.

There is no better meeting place than Universal flow.  The cosmos is where we reside for we are always connected, always vibrating in wide currents of LOVE.  Harmony is our name. 
And, it's yours, too.
All you have to do
is open up your mouth 
and sing.