Sunday, April 28, 2013

sneak peek (LIFE IS A DANCE)

If you are paying attention, then you will remember that I mentioned another photo shoot that I brought my Beeloved Community together for back at the beginning of February.  (Again, deep well of GRATITUDE for my main man and photographer, Kevin McIlwaine of Stones Throw Photography.)  Well, mission accomplished as the shots are SEXY! 

Goddess, how I LOVE SEXY.  I LOVE TO FEEL SEXY (which happens when I dance alone, with the floor or, sometimes, when a very specific piece of music vibrates in the air.  And, yes, it can also happen when I dance with others - both men and women alike) AND, I LOVE TO BEE SEXY.  I've earned it damn it, so relish it I shall.

In my twenties I once feared what allowing my body closer intimate contact with a 'stranger' could "mean."  Does he think I want to have sex with him?  Will they think I am a slut and/or easy?  Around that time period, I also shaved the hair off of my head while I refused to shave the hair under my armpits as well as on my legs.  I took this cursed gift of BEAUTY and I flung it right back into God's face.  I was pissed.  Then.  Now, I am not angry anymore.

In fact, I am so gratefully content that I just want YOU TO BEE SEXY and FEEL SEXY, too.  I want you to experience a flourishing, vibrant life in which you are letting go of believing that just a few people can meet most of your needs (they can not and it is this, usually, which causes most of the grief and strain in our relationships) and are instead being enveloped, held and supported within the LOVING EMBRACE of COMMUNITY.  This is true wealth and this is the POWER OF LOVE.