Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Cleaning & Transition

My, what a difference a season makes!
It has only been four short months (Gregorian calendar-wise)
since that mythical winter solstice of 2012.

And I am filled with gratitude

for beeing exactly where I am ~
wearing a turquoise wrap-dress, purchased from the Hillcrest Farmer's Market,
and walking through North Park to the Lady of the Lake on a sunny Sunday morning when the
county-wide Earth Day Fair was being held in Balboa Park.
Then, retuning home to a sister in the hearthstone and a dog who LOVES me
(and is not "mine"), before heading over to another sistar's South Park home.
Filled with crystals and gemstones, I tended to the needs of her beeloved cat
while I "re-charged my batteries" in her canyon-side master craftsman.

Sleep has been deep and my dreams vivid.

Continuing to shed what remaining belongings I have, I prepare myself for another
forward leap by reflecting on all that has transpired both here at the Rooted Living house
as well as over the course of the past few months.
So.  Much.  Movement.
And I am grateful for all of it.

Where to fly to next?
And what life lessons shall the journey bring?
Only time will tell...
In'shala.