Thursday, August 9, 2012

TRANS

(At my dear, sweet sister's home, Jodi Komitor, founder of Next Generation Yoga, working side-by-side along another soul mate...)

from the Gaia Oracle Guidebook, page 76
#41 Amethyst
Transformation, Certainty, Confidence
A profound transformation is taking place in your life.  After much soul searching you are now back in control.  A new you is emerging, poised and with a renewed sense of confidence.  You can move forward with certainty.  The past is now behind you.  The hard work has been done.  All you have to do is to decide what it is that you truly want.  All is now possible.  Listen to your heart and don't settle for second best.  Set your course and then go for it.  Bee certain, bee confident and all is yours for the taking.  Blessed Bee!

Affirmation:
I give thanks for the transformation and healing that has taken place
I move through life with gratitude
I move through life with certainty
I move through life with confidence
I achieve my goals - what I focus on, I create.