Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

I missed you yesterday.  "You" who remains a faceless yet collective consciousness, reading my words from places like Russia, Latvia, the UK, Germany, Canada and more.  Knowing "you" are out there (here), and psychically feeling your eyes, keeps me keepin' on - especially as I ride my bicycle and then stroll through these quiet, downtown San Diego city streets on just another day.  Christmas in America is here - a singular moment in time when life actually slows down (just a smidge).  JUST ONE DAY.

On Christmas Eve, as energy coursed through my veins, I reflected on the metaphor of these times - Joseph wearily finding shelter to step out of the elements into, in order to bring light into the world; Mary giving birth to new creation, a gift to the planet; pushing through the long night; honoring the bitter cold and biting winds of twilight; and allowing faith to guide us, during these darkest hours, just before the dawn.

RECLAMATION (is here).

So, I walked with my most trusted companions of meditation and gratitude at my side and this is what came as I also channeled the sexual energy that courses through my body:

RECLAMATION

Yeah, I got curves,
and I got weight and mass, too,
'cuz I'm bending time and space around me
ripplin' LOVE
like waves
bobbin' and ebbin'
to distant shores,
yeah I got curves.

A gravitational force
too potent to ignore
too deep to destroy
too wide to miss
yeah I got curves.

And I'm sending out these electric pulsations
short and sweet, bitter and profane,
breathy and spacious,
yeah, i got curves.

And I am bowling you over,
knocking you down,
your erect sterility my victory to claim,
I got curves.

And I am a rockin' and a rollin',
a moving and a grooving,
stirring
this ancestral pot
the womb of our collective consciousness
yeah, I got curves.

And I am sitting on your symbols,
swallowing them whole,
snuffing out the flames of our past destruction,
yeah, I got curves.

And I am rippin' and tearin'
openin' and contractin',
birthing new worlds,
bringing light to the dark
giving breath to life,
I GOT CURVES.

 (pa-dow. wait till you see me now. comin' at ya LIVE - in the red dress & all.......)