Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So, I got out for a walk.  Open sky, fresh air, rain swept sidewalks - it all greets my senses as my body moves and flow comes back into my form.  Naturally, I head for Grandmother.  She is my eye in this storm.  I also find myself in yet another coffee shop (I have to connect with others and this is one of the most immediate access points.  I've got peeps in them, up and down San Diego County.  ; )  and my gaze darts across endless black and white pages of grim scenes about innocent death.  Madness splashed across everyday media like it's a welcome feeling or as though all of the bountiful acts of love and harmony that regularly take place don't exist. 

No wonder why we're all so damn CRRRRaaaaaaaZZZZZZZZZZeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeY.

"Fuck!" get me outta here, my bodymind cries, begging to return to the safety of my day's solitude and silence. 

Yesterday, I bumped into a man I had "randomly" bumped into again on Saturday night after our first meeting sometime during the Hive's reign.  He dripped with sweetness over my Goddess-nature which added greatly to my generosity about his being connected to me through Prosperity Hive.  So, I gave him my number (what can I say? - I have a really soft spot for my Prosperity Hive re-connections).  However, I enunciated my boundaries after he called.  Another test from the Universe, he too is applying pressure on my soft edges, forcing me to sharpen. 

"She who is just too busy for me when all I wanted to do was invite her to a NYE party," he snarked through coffee shop doors.  "We're here, now, pinche cabron," I chirped, joining him on the sidewalk.  Finishing his cigarette, running his hands through his dark, greasy hair, he made it clear that his was to be the event for this 2013.  (Of course, I don't chase parties - I only chase objects that can chase me back!  ; )  "You could be my Queen," he said, walking off in a northern direction.  "Ha!  I am the one who chooses!" I shot back.

"Did I just say that?" I wondered aloud to myself.  At home, M. responded that he was a crazy dude for thinking he could be my King when I shared with her this story.  "Hmmm," I reflected, "then I must be a crazy bitch for thinking that any one person/dude could be my royal counterpart."  "Nooo," M. reassured.  Still, I see how my cray cray crazy mind has been hang hang hanging on to the past -  willing to try and squeeze love out of a stone; and, after so much time spent give give giving, receiving trickles of love in response gratefully.  

Meanwhile, royalty has been in my presence all along.  Laughing loudly; singing public praise for my nurturing care - immediately and with glee; spinning others around the dance floor of life, touching divinity within them; willing to walk and watch stars fall and then acknowledging how magical of an experience that is!  And, I remember that I need to honor our KINGS just as readily and as simply as I do with my sisters.  This isn't personal -  
WE ARE ALL ROYALTY.  
I will simply no longer wait one more minute to bee fully awake 
and risen 
in our shared nobility.