Friday, November 22, 2013

la lengua de mi corazon

Me?  A 'Featured Poet - what a treat!
And, after all these years, I am still wearing 'my mama's clothes' ~
only this time it's a green, plaid shawl, 40+ years old.

After an evening of laughter and audience participation,
it dawns on me,
"I been doing this - writing about, reflecting upon,
and embodying my Divine Feminine & Masculine - for years now."

There is no separation beetween.

(for YOU, my friend....)

The Language of My Heart

FUCK!
A timeless ritual of birthing, all one can do is steady her mind in the process.
Focus.
Breathe.  Press.
And, PUSH OUT.
Bare down.
Breathe.
FUCK!

Oh Brother, it's fucking that got us here.
A co-creative act, on-going since time began,
your seed puncturing my moon,
her wild flow beckoning his hard shell,
divinity
dances
in these moments.

There's a temple awaiting our union.
It begs to bee filled with the yin yang of our balance.
With you on your belly, protecting your warm, open heart,
and me on my back, laughing off your defenses.
Perhaps, one day, the veil will drop, the ice will melt,
and you will awaken

to

our bodies rocking in the light.
Our heart songs channeled directly from Source.

This rhythm can go on,
all night long.
This rhythm
sways
to the tune
of a Universal tongue.
La lengua del amor, paz & libertad.
La lengua de mi corazon.