Saturday, November 2, 2013

sexual FRUSTRATION can equal REVOLUTION

In this day and age, it's really hard to "know" what one is feeling.
Disconnected from our sensing bodies and taught to chase after illusion,
we are no longer capable of sniffing out reality.  Instead, we just take it all in as though
violence and force, and a lack of connection and intimacy is normal.
It's not.

There's this movement out of the Bay Area called OM'ing for "Orgasmic Meditation."  It is a practice in which one partner gently strokes the other partner’s clitoris for 15 minutes.  It's beecome a sub-cultural phenomenon that has garnered a lot of press and quite a lot of followers.  I only have one partner that I OM with - he is a trained stroker who doesn't have a clit.  We've OM'ed together on a number of occasions when I have been open to passively receiving his touch while deeply surrendering to it. 

Now, before I continue there are two things you should know about me: 1.) I masturbated my way through childhood and my teen years.  My buttocks were rock solid from all of the stroking I was doing to myself.  My practice may have beecome unconscious habit but, still, I am the master teacher when it comes to touching my body and giving me pleasure.  In the OM'ing practice, the receiver is certainly encouraged to use words to describe how her stroker can increase pressure and/or speed in order to produce greater sensation.

And 2.) Years ago, I identified in myself how I had emulated status quo by leading and moving forward through the world in an aggressive and goal oriented way.  Thus, I have spent the past three plus years peeling back my layers in order to 'soften' and embody more of my 'feminine' qualities.  This remains an on-going process, yes, and I do beelieve that it is time for the Goddess to reign once more. However, this morning, I felt my FRUSTRATION.

"Wait!" I cried.  "I want to beegin with me showing you how I touch myself.  I want you to watch me before you touch me.  This will build trust between us.  Then, I want you to try on how I do it before we expand and evolve beeyond my habituated patterns.  After our first 15 minutes, when we're done with me, I want to switch roles - your pleasure is as equally important as mine.  You've been as equally - if not more - suppressed and repressed from your Orgasm."  (As One Taste states, Orgasm and Climax are two different things.)    

So, I am FRUSTRATED beecause, there I am surrendering to deeply receive beecause "this is what the FEMININE must re-learn how to do,"  yet, I am completely negating my BODY WISDOM AND MY INTUITIVE KNOWING IN THE PROCESS.  I am so tired of giving my power away to other people, organizations and/or structures who somehow "know better" than me how to LIVE MY LIFE IN HARMONY, FLOW and PEACE with GREAT, DAILY ORGASM.  (Um.  Obviously not beecause, like the dominant paradigm models, it all just ends up beecoming about profit margins and power exerted over others.)  

Beeing in touch with the Natural World, finding joy in shooting stars, sitting in trees, walking on the sea shore, laughing heartily, weeping, feeling my anger and allowing it to move, expressing the dynamic continuum of life on planet Earth without censoring or oppressing myself is ORGASM, along with daily* masturbation, sexual sensation and/or real-time, sweetly intimate SEX, or heart pounding fucking, with and without climax as a goal.
(It doesn't have to bee daily for you.  It can look however it looks, without pressure of it needing to look different.  This now is a cycle and a phase, it will change - that you can count on.  And, with practice, things can change in intended directions, like: harder cocks; longer and more sex; less fat; more muscle; or, perhaps, complete acceptance for your body exactly as it is now; less distraction; more concentration; less fear; more love; less stress & more pleasure.  OR, SIMPLY, COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE OF YOURSELF FOR EXACTLY AS YOU ARE NOW, RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT.  No need to change.  PERFECT.  PLEASUREFUL.  COMPLETE.  This is when life beecomes really exciting beecause then you can offer the exact same thing to your partner(s).  The Dripping Juiciness of LOVE then FLOWS.  TRY IT.) 


DISCOVER YOUR FULL, ONGOING ORGASM AND WAVE IT LIKE A NEW WORLD FLAG, WITHOUT SHAME OR GUILT AND WITH TOTAL PLEASURE.  THIS IS OUR REVOLUTION!!!!