Wednesday, November 20, 2013

the Earth's LOVE Story


"You smell like Pine," you say, as you nuzzle your tickling nose into my naked armpits.
I chuckle in response, reminded of all those years ago when another brother - though from a further distance - would say the same thing.  Only this time, I understand the deeper implications ~
I Am... Earth. 

I wandered in late to our sacred ceremony this past Full Moon night, smelling of sweat and sex, my hair in disarray, my clothes dirty and rumpled.  A regular witch.  I am the darkness.  And you, you sat there, stoic and erect, beaming in all white without even having to lift your lips into a smile.  A quiet wizard.  You are the light.

Purging our tears, cleansing our Souls, the images of so many Others flickered before my eyes.  Humans suffering, needlessly struggling to prove an egoic sense of Self while losing vital life force in the process.  I felt it all as the lilting Icaros kept turning me from the fetal position I was curled in, attempting to trap the heat to my center, back out towards the Harmony of Song.  The Star People's - our Ayahuasquero's - voices like angels and I a tight bud unfolding towards the rays of the Sun, over and over again.

I was three years old when my Soul made it's choice to turn towards the light.  Four years ago, however, I fully committed to this Love Story that has always burned deep within my gut. 
Only now I understand that this Love Story isn't "mine," it's the Earth's.  So much has revealed itself since - hundreds of guides and teachers, paths and lessons.  It hasn't been easy nor always fun - especially not the literal and metaphorical bites and bumps! - but it's always been exactly what I need.  Now, there is nothing else to do but to keep on keeping on for there is no return fare.  The only thing is that I still don't "know" where to or how.  I am simply surrendering, remaining open, deeply listening and willing to follow the Universe.  It knows, it always does.

Then, you opened up your mouth, in the pitch black your fingers found the chords, and your purity - of Heart and Soul - poured forth.  My Mer-ka-bah rose to meet yours - my dark to your light, my feminine to your masculine, my dance to your song - and my human Self sat watching as these two light bodies twirled and spun.  Brother and Sister eternally united in rhythm, melody, love and light.  
Osiris and Isis dance on.  
The Divine Sun Child has risen.