Friday, November 8, 2013

RAVEN

http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/2012/08/dream-image-with-raven.html

I know it's MAGIC when Intuition tingles across my skin and tears well up in my eyes.  It happens a lot when women come into the store, asking for help with negative energy directed at them and theirs.  I have had one too many women come in fearful about jealous sisters ~ Women, WE MUST WAKE UP!  The future of our planet and all of its species, including us, is counting on us.  My pure heart offered its remedies as each She was voraciously grateful to receive.

This beeing a witch, a Shaman, a Tantrika, a Divine Feminine Healer is fertile ground.  Did you know that, like the Native Americans, close to nine million women were also murdered in the name of Christian colonization?  Another HOLOCAUST that has gone too long untold.  Later that day, another you - whom I recognized, but you are absolutely unaware of me - wandered in with your girlfriend.  You too asked for my guidance,"would you buy a monthly internet app that provides an audio book program?" you asked.  I was honest and true even as a lead brick sat heavy in my gut.  "It's a great idea - if you want to make money," I said.

Following money, isn't following your heart.  Life and LOVE on planet Earth doesn't cost ~ it's a freedom that came to us with great responsibility.  Only we're not living up to our potential.  

After mystical moments, I end up right back here, one foot in front of the other, living through another day.  I imagine this is what the mystics refer to when One reaches enlightenment ~ the experience of always having to return back here to just beeing ordinarily human.

So, I looked you up via the world wide web, curious where fall finds you.  You have partnered with the Dark Feminine, only she is like all of the rest of them paraded across popular media, bought and sold into a dominant paradigm that perpetuates power over others, vapid fame, empty fortunes.  Look around, we're sick, we're dying and we're hurting beecuase of all of this dis-ease ~ we need to reclaim our orphaned Souls and learn to re-parent ourselves.  "No, you do not need more," gently advises our  protective Inner Father.  "Yes, you are amazing and perfect and beeautiful exactly as you are, right now," sweetly coos our unconditional Inner Mother. 

And the storm rages.  The water is rising and the waves are unfurling themselves.  Typhoons cycle above East Asia, bombarding its coastlines.  And the storm rages.  Political gerrymandering across supposed party lines while the rich keep hoarding more and almost everyone else hopelessly falls in line, erroneously beelieving that the way out is to just keep on keeping on, buying, selling, driving, consuming, vying for attention, updating social media posts, struggling one over the other, exerting so much force and effort to arrive at an illusion (for there is no end point in this rat race.) 

Working Soul-lessly, lacking Passion, Medicating with Distraction - television, substances, media, and more.

I know it well.  
I come from it - I am it.  
I write this like a beacon in the night, a lighthouse on a distant shore.  It's never too late.  Take heed, caution the warning.  Let's take a sharp left turn on outta this mess ~ this route is headed for catastrophe.