Tuesday, September 4, 2012

r~EVoLutiOn

It's a choice.
All of it.

I chose my teachers in this lifetime, now.
"Thank you, Teacher," I say, as I bow on humbled knee.

I choose, today, how I respond in any given moment.
Sometimes, I hide - cowering behind strong, mama-like Bear sisters.

On Sunday, I felt my fear and I allowed it - it's okay, I'm only human, after all.
So, instead of judgment, I offer my new found friend Fear compassion and a seat at my table.
"Come on in, take a load off," I pretend to motion in an invisible scenario.

Later, in reflection, I trace this nefarious other, back to its primal beginnings.
And, I realize that when I allow my fear to render me immobile then I, perhaps, also
deny others an opportunity to grow, to exchange, to help or to experience my Medicine.

"Is that what you want?" I ask myself.  "Because, it's a choice, ya know?"
And, then, the question becomes: "Do I want to keep rejecting the LOVE of the Universe?"

You and I were both brought here for a very specific purpose.
Your tool belt, just like mine, is filled with everything - every gift & every experience, as well as the ability for calling in all of the teachers and other tools that we may require - we could possibly need.
All we have to do now is act.
(First, JUST BEE.  Then, from that place of listening, sensing and feeling ACT.)
 
Because....
It's a choice.  The past is past.  The future remains to be written.
LOVE IS NOW.
The revolution is our evolution....