Monday, September 17, 2012

war & peace

And the cancer that is widespread throughout our American people is also found across our planet's body.  Toxic petrochemicals run off of our plants and into our food supply.  It drips from our Earth's atmosphere and onto the tops of our heads; our connection point to the Universe and all of creation is being poisoned.  If you haven't noticed, things just ain't right.

So, I'm only typing this because I feel some responsibility to you.  I've been silently dedicated to this blog for years now and, now, you seem to be enjoying its type or, at the very least, checking it out from places like Russia, China, France and Goddess knows where else.  I appreciate you for checking in and wondering what some daydreamer in southern California could possibly bee creating in her life.  However, given the odds of what we're working with today, I'm feeling a little doubtful right in this very moment - yet, I recognize that my pessimism does not serve either of us.  Remaining positive in the eye of the storm - even when the huge tidal wave of habit feels so daunting and the forest fire of transformation feels like an impenetrable force - I remember that the pattern can be reset.  All I have to do is surrender and accept.