Tuesday, October 2, 2012

breakthrough II

So, I pushed away, as I am known to do,
and he moved in closer.  Puncturing directly my most foundational, root TRIBE -
because he's smart and he knows how vital it is to surround one's self with high vibration communities and activities as a means of thriving in a fear-based world.
I couldn't avoid the mother$%^&*( no matter how much I wanted to.

We danced around the edges of one another's pain for months.  Allowing it the space to bee without
trying to force an outcome or a result.  Sometimes, it's all we can do.
Then, opportunity knocks and I do what I can be pretty damn good at doing - I provide.
I provided a simple, possible solution to his request - something that did not involve me directly.
And, the Potent Potential Playground was born.

I've already called upon it as a space to hold our divine feminine work for last month's Tribal Truth Gathering.  And, true to my instincts, my sisters were impressed with the Divine Masculine container that it is.  Wood ceilings and a U-shape design, it's the perfect space for holding us, gently, as we come together to heal our centuries of collective wounding.

Last week, my sisters had my back, providing me with their listening ears and their sweet words of wisdom, tools and simple LOVE.  I heard myself saying, "I want to bee honored" as I also acknowledged that it is my responsibility to honor myself.  Last night, I walked into a home with our white, sheath fabric (from our Prosperity Hive & early Soular Powered days) draped on the floor, as red, rose petals were strewn about, and soft candles illuminated the National City dwelling.

I was welcomed with deep embraces from strong men who invited me to lay down and receive their hands-on, healing touch.  I didn't have to "do," I just had to surrender and receive.  YES!  Another brother had provided the fresh, organic produce.   We women gathered in the kitchen to prepare our evening's shared meal as the men tended to bee-ing men in the living room with movement and ritual.  We sat in a circle, prayed over our food and enjoyed intentional time and space.  Soon, I invited conscious conversation to the table and what unfolded was honest and authentic. 

The thing about authenticity is that it doesn't always feel good.  Sometimes, it's downright uncomfortable.  Such was the case last night when a truth was brought to light by someone who had been hiding in the shadows of suicidal visions.  How do we hold space for the darkness when we are coming together in the intention of sowing light?  I don't know, and we certainly are learning in the process.  What's most apparent, however, is that our true transformation resides in honoring this deep, dark pit of despair.  It's a place we collectively share.  It's what makes us human.  We can't simply cover it up and pretend it's not there - it's why we're sick, now.