Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Final Moments

There is one quarter left of this 2012 (well, at least according to the Gregorian calendar.)
And, some believe that the end of a world is upon us.  What arenas of your life are you hoping this powerful time will help to smooth and sand down?  And, what are you co-creating during this potent period of manifestation?

Me?  Well, mainly, I don't really know - although I do recognize that I'm great at pretending otherwise.  Most of the time, my small, little brain gets in the way and I think that I have to do something in order to bee, or to experience happiness and contentment.  Yet, the Universe always creeps in to remind me otherwise.  What my heart tells me is that the answers do not reside in my fingertips on the keyboard (or the iPhone) as I distractedly make my way through "work."  Rather, what I beelieve is that my answer is found in you - in our connection, our simple smiles, knowing glances and meandering strolls. 

I once experienced my life as being achingly devoid - absent of intimacy and others.  It was a painful loneliness that I felt inept at changing.  And, though there are times when I can still tap this void within, I mainly celebrate an abundantly full life.  I count my blessings everyday for the myriad of others who fill my world ~ especially the vibrant diversity that this WE embodies.  And, I'm learning how to, more quickly, bow and thank even those who find refuge in taking an invisible dagger to the back of my heart.  It seems that the more I'm willing to put my whole self out into the world, the less painful the reflection of rejection is when it comes back.  I can receive your judgment because I've got a well of unconditional LOVE that I am often diving my cup into. 

It's amazing how regenerative an exchange this way of bee-ing in the world is.  And though we don't know what's to come, I'm trusting that it is perfectly unfolding just as it is divinely meant to.  Maybee we'll find ourselves together, watching the moon rise as a southern sun sets.  And, maybee, this is all it will ever bee - type on a screen and the hint of a timeless connection that history could never erase.   Maybee, this is all just a dream from which, someday, we will awake.  Maybee, we've been awake for far longer than we allow ourselves to know.  The possibilities are endless yet what remains is always the same.

It's LOVE.