Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day #2

Awake from deep REM sleep on my new Beautyrest mattress with gratitude on my lips.

Tend to the chickens and dance around the others sleeping in our collective space.

Touch in to Facebook and soak in all of the LOVE that my #36 brought in with it.

Get outside for fresh air, walking, jogging & running,
acrobatics at the park and then
entertaining the drunks - hanging about the roots of Grandmother (where I had spent the evening before with two of my brothers), they are drawn to the freedom I embody.  I allow them a few moments of my time while speaking to how much I love Grandmother and if they could "Please pick up their mess after their selves?" 
The most intoxicated of the two needs to hold onto my energy.  "Waitttt," he slurs, as I turn to run off.  "Run!" I respond, as I get him chasing after me, with the words, "Hey," intermittently slipping from his parched lips.  Naturally, he can't keep up.  For I am Warrior Goddess. 

My initiation is complete and I have resigned my throne - I don't want a drone or a worker bee.  This Queen wants her King.  So, she slithers up to a friends' house, also on 22nd Street.  The female friend isn't home but the male friend is.  We're both dancers and I ask to be honored.  "It was my birthday," I say.

He holds me, then begins to massage my belly as we breathe deeply together.  Sensuality is oozing as the primal sexuality of consciousness begins to rise.  We just are. Eventually he shares that today is a dancer's day of mourning; Gabrielle Roth has been called to the other side.  He considers her a mother-figure, he tells me, as we hold each other in front of a computer screen bearing her image.  I am cradling her son from my behind - this matriarch of movement. 

We press my edges.  I am open and flowing.  I am receptive and giving.  I am sliding across the sands of time, no longer allowing a sense of sharpness to pierce my smooth skin.  I bow deeply to his beeing.  Making LOVE comes in many forms.  Sex, however, is a natural byproduct of honoring, listening and responding.  So, I make my way home ~ to my King-size mattress.  Awaiting the day when your serpent awakes you.