Saturday, May 18, 2013

And, Who Am I?

I am essence,
having a human experience.
Referred to as Cara, beloved,
I am a face without a name,
A peddle in a bucket.
I am this/moment
now

caught/in/my/breath.
I am/this moment
forever
and I am

no

more.

I am alive in our laughter
and I long for your kiss
as we shudder in ecstasy
and whimper in embrace

I am scorned and I hiss
I beg and I whimper
I am ancient, I am wise
I am fertile, I am nubile

I am without remorse, I am fearless
I am goddess, I am grace
I am presence, and insecurity,
i am this i am this.

I am your deepest longings
I am your heart's desire
I am the carcass on the tarmac
being picked at,

I am witch, I am priestess,
I am curves and delight,
I am wicked, I am winsome,
I am your flashlight,
Now can you turn me on
and illuminate the night!