Sunday, May 26, 2013

magic dances

"Where have you been
'cuz I never see you out
are you hiding from me
yeahhh?
Somewhere in the crowd?"
 --RiRi

At my right hand, is a High Priestess,
we walk tall, arm-in-arm,
acknowledging our shared reflection
that of Goddess incarnate.
At my left side, is a High Priest.
We lay, naked, in fields of gold,
on a golden hill,
revering a most ancient practice
Polarity magic.
Around me, an army grows,
strong warriors ready to battle,
beacons and bearers of light
each beelieving he is Christ embodied.
The other day, I elevated King Tut's head -
even above the Queen's - because I love my brothers,
of course we want to elevate you.
And, I am not trusting my mind to this fight,
I just keep laying down my arms,
baring my truth and surrendering my path.
It's what the Universe commands.
My body knows what to do.