Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother of My Soul

"Mother of my Soul
soul to set me free
you have given me all that I need to
help me see,
Mother, mother
of my soul
you have given me all that I need
to make me whole....
to help me grow...."
--shimshai

And, a point comes when we each have to make a choice,
"Do I choose LOVE
or do I choose fear?"
Because it is always a choice, ya know?
The test simply lay in our learning how to decipher
the difference
between the dismebodied voices preaching
their scarcity-not-enough-take-more-than-your-fair-share
violent ways which have taken our precious, peaceful, life-giving
bodies hostage
and the harmonious destiny that is each of our birthrights.


Choosing LOVE means we do not plant seeds of discord.
Instead, we allow for life to naturally unfold as we trust that whatever
may come is for the highest and best good, even if that means that we are left behind
to clean up the mess.
Choosing LOVE means that we awaken our senses and honor
that our planet isn't merely filled with butterflies and rainbows.
There are dark shadows here who prefer their Vampiric ways,
and that's okay, too.
Choosing LOVE means growing up and seeing with clear eyes
those who operate from the space of self-interest, competition and pettiness.
You know who they are.
These others are quick to spread gossip, to put you down or to react defensively
when life doesn't adhere to their whims.  These are people who choose FEAR.
What do you choose?
And, how do the people you surround yourself with reflect your choices?
SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

MEANS
that you've chosen to wrap yourself in LOVE.
Pay intention.
& Listen.
Then, act accordingly.
You'll bee grateful you did.