Saturday, May 11, 2013

SUCCESS RE-DEFINED


I will never bee who you want me to bee,
I can only and ever bee me.
My addiction to use your continued rejection
and judgment as perpetual fuel has faded into the ether.
These days, I am churning nutritious compost
from beeauty.

It's a welcome change - to lay in fields of gold,
as you gaze down adoringly at my naked Goddess Self.
Dripping with sweetness, you meet long-held, deep desires -
gone unfulfilled for half of a lifetime, now past and gone.
Adept at compassionate communication, I have learned
how to ask for that which my Soul craves.

Yet, I am also releasing my needs for acceptance and
positive reinforcement, too.  This bee-ing an adult -
and a parent to my own Self - means that I do not seek anyone's
approval, save my own.
I AM PERFECT and FREE.
I AM ME.

And as my foundation continues to bee reinforced,
my root tribe continues to expand.
The peaceful warriors are lining up at the gates,
while my sisters and I twirl in abandon, with
mustaches plastered to our faces.

They accept my guidance and wisdom, while offering
me a place at their sides.
"JUST BEE YOU," I proclaim.
"Beeautiful.  Sexy.  Talented.  Brilliant." 
So, we sing and we dance.
We vibrate in shared harmony.
We share space and resources
as we build our next Hive.
 
There's no comparison, or envy,
no drama or suffering.
Sometimes, however, there is a sting and a loss,
yet it is simply the way the honey flows.
So long as there remains flowers in the field,
and pollen for all, then
there is only our definition of success -
LOVE.
And, together, we can all
JUST BEE.


*Bee Animal Medicine Totem found here