Friday, May 10, 2013

SOULAR ECLIPSE

time flows by and we 
are swept downstream
following the Universal current
no longer cutting a swath
upstream
against the pull
of all that is
now, merely just allowing for it all
including the bear's paws
when she takes a swipe at our glistening
fins.
"You are the biggest disappointment of his entire life,"
the Mother Bear growls, as I swim back into the shadows.
Only this time, you are there, holding my hand,
supporting our shared journey, my brother, my friend.
"There are no more invisible daggers to puncture your vulnerable heart,"
you proclaim, as we re-claim our tribe - your song, my dance - 
together in harmony.  And, it is all completely imperfect - perhaps, this is
what it will always bee.  Creating unity in the middle of a Fashion Valley strip mall,
dreaming our dreams, envisioning our highest Selves and a future
without all of the needless suffering.
 "It's a powerful day for setting intention," P. typed last night,
as I feverishly tended to business on your computer in the middle of the open-air
facility.
"I am praying for my beeloved and wealth," he wrote, so I went down
and did what I do -
I danced.
I invited.
I smiled.
and I inspired.
LOVE.
There's nothing more.