Thursday, August 15, 2013

9: The Challenge

It's A Challenge,
just for you.
Will You Accept?

Choose a certain amount of days (O & I have chosen 70 days, one of my peers chose 78 days), FOCUS ON WHAT YOU ARE CREATING FOR YOURSELF BETWEEN NOW AND THEN and take daily, active steps towards its manifestation.  You may use mantra, meditation, visualization, singing, dancing, writing, etc, whatever works for you!

Why are we doing this?
Because we recognize that when we are unclear about what we "want," our lack of clarity and confusion only adds to the world's suffering. 

Why "Want" for Anything?
Because we are human and, even as we honor that everything is perfect now, it is our LOGOS ~ our ability to hold a vision for the future that we are moving towards ~ that has us actively constructing meaning in our lives.  It is with our own two hands that we manipulate the world we want to live in. 

On Sunday, when I arrived at Dance Church, I realized that my vision is to bee the world's greatest EMBODIMENT ARTIST.  So, I dropped in and danced my ass off!  However, this isn't merely about dancing: 
what I most want to embody is LOVE. 
So, here I go.

What's your Vision?

P.S.  Nietzsche also said that every philosopher should also want to bee a good dancer...