Sunday, August 4, 2013

GIVING IT ALL AWAY

Click for image site  
It's been a full-on week of GIVING IT ALL AWAY.
By that I mean that I finally labored over giving voice to this song in my heart - an egg that
has been in a gestation period deep inside of my gut for about two years now.
It's simply a concise proposal around regional sustainability for San Diego and, last week,
I dropped it - PA~DOW! - into the laps of a few locals.  "Here's my LOVE-Baby."  ; )

I've also physically done the same thing with someone whom I hardly know yet,
I  trust my intuition and the Universe.  Like so many of my lovers who have come before, my sweetness drips as I just offer and offer and offer LOVE.  (What else is there to do?)  And, I am doing it on dance floors all over the place - smearing my metaphorical blood, sweat and tears across wood paneling as I slide, glide and sashay from one moment into the next. 

Last night, my dancing feet led me to a popular, local macrobiotic and organic eatery where I again GAVE IT ALL AWAY, in terms of using my voice for facilitating connection between people who were once seemingly 'strangers.'  Then, within a just few, short beats of our collective pulse, we were laughing and playing, connecting and in-joying like long-lost friends.  Happy and smiling people, dropped into their hearts and bodies once more - experiencing a sense of beelonging and peace.


Reflecting on these choices of mine, observing how the energy I expend can, and can not, come back in my direction, and feeling utterly spent and exhausted, I questioned myself openly.  "Cara, are you valuing your worth?" I wondered.  Certainly, there is a world out here that speaks of VALUE and monetary worth and gain and sees life from a perspective of material resources in which the objectification of the Other is common place.  It's a rat's race in which some are held high above others, yet none really 'win.'  It's a sad and desolate place, where vacuous things take up way too much space as the invisible space around our hearts grows hard and withering.

And, the thing is, I don't want to pretend to bee someone else.  I don't want to strategically plan my moves to try and manipulate outcomes and force a way in certain directions.  I just want to bee me as authentically as I can.  Living from my heart burst wide open.  Trusting the direction that my feet plod.  Honoring the Universe and its master plan.  Understanding that my little mind can not conceive what is to come or the why's for what is, so just let it all bee.

Seeking nothing more than to OFFER EVERY LAST, DRIPPING TASTE of this SWEET, NUTRITIOUS HONEY from my Fiery Soul that Begs to bee Given, over and over again, and that wants/needs nothing in return but the pure, sweet pleasure of knowing that it has been given away - only to bee refilled - time after time again. 

I want to GIVE IT ALL AWAY because I don't know what the next moment will bring.  I seek nothing more than to die, utterly spent and absolutely squeezed of all of this RICH LOVE that beats beats beats in my Body Mind Heart Soul & Spirit.
  JOIN ME!!!!!