Tuesday, February 19, 2013

like this


LOVE

It burns,
a whole,
the size of Jupiter.

And, I'm learning how to bend and sway
how to lean in and say,
"Yes"
without the hand-slapping 'no',
without denial of my desires for your attention
and with the flow of a rich, thick fluid.
"Yes,
I want that too," I listen and respond.
"Only not like this."
Not with all of the untruths and important details going unsaid.
Not with the late night calls and disregard for my needs.
Not with the void that you're looking to fill.
Not with all of the destruction that's come before.

"And how do I get to the path of flowing with you?"
you inquire.
"It's not about HOW,"
I text my response.

"IT'S ABOUT WHY.
And, once you can answer that,
then the path will avail itself to you."

Why have our Souls been destined to meet,to dance and twirl,
to sing and sway?
For what purpose?

Because its beeyond the mere call
of your primal nature
droning its blood-pulsing rhythm in your erect penis 
and it's beeyond the illusions and fantasies
of your subconscious mind
YOU called me, you called me in,
you called ME to YOU,
for a very specific reason.
 
What is our lesson here?