Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Truth About ABUNDANCE

"If money and poop are comprised of the same energetic worth," I tell him,
"then it's no wonder that I've spent an adult life flushing money down the toilet!"

Excitedly waving my hands through the air, I continue, "I'm ready for compostable toilets.
My excrement has value and can bring forth new life.  It is time I use it.  In fact, I wonder:
if I change my relationship to all of my waste products, will I also change my relationship to money?"


WHEN WE ALL CHANGE OUR RELATIONSHIP TO OUR WASTE PRODUCTS, 
from what comes out of our bodies to what we consider "trash",
WILL WE ALL TRANSFORM OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH PROSPERITY.

"The thing is, though," I go on, a wandering sage missing her pulpit, "life over the course of the last half decade has taught me a truth about ABUNDANCE."  

"TRUE ABUNDANCE is not discovered in the ease with which one can consume things.
This is the biggest misconception of our time that my peers must rewrite within them, now. 

TRUE ABUNDANCE IS EQUIVALENT TO 
THE DEPTH OF INTIMACY THAT ONE SHARES WITH OTHERS IN THEIR LIVES
AS WELL AS TO 
THE AMOUNT OF OTHERS THAT ONE REGULARLY REVELS IN CONNECTION, TOUCH, JOY, VULNERABILITY, AUTHENTICITY and more with."

JOIN THE MOVEMENT.
Use your bowels to replenish the Earth's soil.  
And, let go of any false sense of a 'known self' that keeps you feeling separate and distinct from those around you.  You are not special.
You are merely a human beeing who needs love and attention - just like the rest of US.  
Give it freely, and you shall receive.

YOU SHALL RECEIVE.