Tuesday, October 29, 2013

not a victim

Hey Cara,
 
How are you girlfriend?
 
Can you please die so I can live. Jump off a bridge. Whatever.
 
Whatever I've done (showed up in a fucking garden one too many times) can not compare to your daily rape and violations that have been going on for years and years.
Jerk yer meat to this motherfucker(s) How many are there??????????????????
I don't work because of you, bitch.
You've fucking won. I can't live unless I go to those
fucking retarded meetings and there is no fucking way
I'm going to those retarded stupid meetings with your sick sick psycho games. 
 
You're a smart motherfucker. You have blood on your hands, bitch.  
 
Thanks, Fiona
 
Subject:
 pleasekillyourselfNOW
From:
Fiona McLean <fionamclean@sbcglobal.net>(Add as Preferred Sender) 
Date:Tue, Oct 29, 2013 4:13 pm
To:"cara@beelovenow.org" <cara@beelovenow.org>