Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Look With Your SOUL

Something new sets in,
what it is I can't quite explain
or define,
I simply know that it is different.

It's a comfortable ability to say "No,"
not from a place of resistance but rather from a place
of deep listening.
"No, I will not hug you," because it is not in my highest good to do so.
"No, I will not call you, or reach out to you," based on someone else's ideas of familial loyalty, popularity or feigned friendship.
"No, I will not apologize," out of shame or guilt.
For I am committed to my heart and its honest yearnings.
 
It's a willingness to accept the inevitability of change - a letting go of things that simply weigh One down.  "I am now down to three bags of clothes," I told a sister the other day. 
"And, it's still too much!  How many items of clothing does a person really need?  Maybee, I can get it down to one full outfit per day, which would make seven pairs of underwear, socks, tops and bottoms."  (I am not quite there yet, however.  As there is still that city-voice of "What if's..")

It's a welcome respite into the sweet embrace of a LOVE that I've always known as abundant and protective - the safe, nurturing arms of Mother Earth as well as Father Universe.  I am their beeloved offspring, of this I have always known - even when my faith faltered and my trust wanes.

It's an innate knowing that not only am I deserving and worthy,
I AM ALSO POWER~FULL.
And, that my POWER is not measured by anything outside of myself; it can never bee taken away.  IT'S MINE - to give and to hold.  It's a treasure trove of exotic jewels and priceless gold that cannot bee seen by the human eye.  

Only, IF YOU LOOK WITH YOUR SOUL,
will you see it shimmering and shining,
INSIDE OF ME,
INSIDE OF YOU,
the precious lotus,
the answer we have all been seeking,
a LOVE that never dies, hurts or betrays.

POTENT.  REAL.  And, ETERNAL.
True, Authentic POWER.  L ~ O ~ V ~ E.