Thursday, November 15, 2012

Buzz-y (Queen) Bee

Wake ten-year-old up in time for school.
Prepare breakfast and clean kitchen,
as I help take care of both my 46-year-old best friend as well as her son.
Three-hour long transit ride to move from North County to downtown
(San Diego ~ we gotta fix this!)  
Embodied coaching session with a graduate student for her master's thesis.
Check out potential location for urban eco-village, #1 ~ a half acre in Golden Hill.
(Whhhhatttt?!?!  Yeh-yeh.)
Dinner with one of my favorite local musicians as we plot out our version
of holiday giving.  "As performers, we have a responsibility to our audience,"
I share.  Quick stop into the local health store (Sprouts!) for Epsom salts and Dead Sea soap.
One hot bath and a full night's rest later...

And, the question I sit with this morning is:
"Why the need (or desire) to have an audience?
What's that all about?"
I dunno, truth be told.  I just know that we were born now,
with these tools at our fingertips & we can consciously choose to use them for a variety of purposes.
( I CHOOSE LOVE.)
I also know that I feel deeply compelled to write ~ to right my past, to tell my present and to foretell
a harmonious, balanced future.  C'est la vie.  (It is what it is...)
My heart of hearts tells me that this is what my soul mates want, too.
So, here we are....

And, there you are ~
in Russia, Australia, South Korea, Israel, Sweden, France, Canada & more.
You're watching me watching you watching me ~
WE ARE ONE.
I am happy and living in LOVE.  YOU are too, NOW.

(And, my past was really fucked up, as well.  Sado-masochistic ~ fucked up.  I know.  It sucks.  It hurts.  And, it is so damn amazing ~ if we just let it bee.)

The next post is for U.......................  xoxox.